Snapchat is a fun app that lets you send brief “Snap” photos and videos to your friends. These Snaps can be viewed for a few seconds before they are deleted forever.
How to set up your Snapchat account
- Download the free Snapchat app. Go to the App Store (for iOS Apple) or the Google Play Store (for Android) and download.
2. Create an account. Open the Snapchat app and tap “Sign up.” …
3. Create a username. …
4. Verify that you’re a human. …
5. Scan your contacts. …
6. Take a Snapcode selfie.
Swap faces with your friends, parents, cat, funny features in Snapchat!
While it seems like using Snapchat’s face swap lens could be a pain it the butt to master and it’s surprisingly easy to get swap faces. So grab your phone and a friend’s face and get ready to swap away!
How to use face swap with Snapchat
- Launch Snapchat from your Home screen.
- Make sure the front facing camera is on.
- Find a potential face swap.
4. Tap on your face and hold for a second — a white grid should appear on your face and the lens options will pop up at the bottom of your screen.
5. Swipe left you find the face swap option.
6. Adjust your faces into position.
Now you’re ready to start face swapping with anyone and everyone you see! Try face swapping with posters, your pets, album covers, magazines, dolls, old photographs, comic books, TV, posters, and more.