Many of us using 4G Devices but only 4G LTE supported. But if we want to call via LTE then it couldn’t be possible. So we need a 4G VoLTE Supported Android device. So how to enable VoLTE Features in an LTE supported device? Cancel this article we will be exploring how to enable volte provisioned flag since many smartphones do support volte in India but it is disabled by default. This option is available in engineering settings but some mobile phones required the change settings to be changed or modified in a way so that the features can be fully accessed.
The simplest method to use VoLTE involves in not using your jio number as your primary number. This is a wise decision for many options.
The basic steps to enable calling using jio with VoLTE are as follows:
- Open the default dialer app on your phone.
- Click settings or the option of three dots as indicated on your mobile.
- Then you can scroll down and navigate to use VoLTE option.
Enable the radio button on your device after this is done.
This is the basic way to enable VoLTE a using call settings menu.
However sometimes due to a number of reasons these basic settings do not work efficiently on every device. So, to overcome those difficulties we have come up with a different method of enabling voltage which does not involve the dialer option.
So here are the steps:
- Start by dialing *#*#4636#*#*.
- Choose your phone information and select VoLTE provisioned flag.
- Under settings and more cellular networks toggle switch for enhanced four G LTE mode.
- HD voice calling feature should now be activated on your device.
- Restart the phone.
The settings described above work very well for Android lollipop non-rooted version.
However, for users of Xiaomi Mi some other steps can be followed. The steps are described below:
- Start by installing SQL Lite app and Launch It.
- Now go to file stamp and tap on data -> data -> com. Android providers.settings -> data bases.
- Next you need to open settings. DB and then search there for VOLTE_feature_disabled.
- This value needs to be changed from 1 to 0.
- Once this is done then you can close SQL Lite editor restart your phone and for the open settings -> go to SIM cards and mobile network.
- This will help you to enable VoLTE a feature in your device successfully.
For those mobiles, which does not help you to solve the issue using the about two methods we have device a third method which is most common amongst Lenovo headsets like K3, A7000, K4 etc.
So, when using any kind of Lenovo headset with android 6.0 or more it comes with volte support by default. Hence you just need to configure them from the settings.
The steps to do the same are as follows:
- You can directly go to settings and click on notification bar icons available there.
- An option to enable volte is support is available at this point.
- Once enabled please restart your device and HD quality calling is not enabled on your Lenovo headset.